Our client is a Premiere Kitchen and Bath showroom in Regina. They offer an immediate opening for an energetic, customer service focused individual as Showroom Consultant.
Role and Responsibilities
- Provide exceptional customer service to our clients including handling customer calls & inquiries, providing quotations and offering technical support.
- Helping plan and recommend products for new projects as well as renovations.
- Process customer orders including pricing, substitutions (if required) and sourcing additional information.
- Maintain existing accounts and build/strengthen customer relationships by evaluating customer’s needs and being the value added solution provider.
- Monitor customer satisfaction and provide prompt, professional conflict resolution.
- Possess a strong work ethic and a high standard of integrity.
- Outstanding customer service and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent relationship building skills with customers, vendors and teammates.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision, while meeting some tight deadlines.
- Energetic, strong communication skills.
- Able to learn and operate the applicable software system (Trend) used to process orders.
- Willing to invest a minimum of 40 hours in training annually.
- Retail sales experience and/or knowledge of plumbing is an asset.
RecruiterSales New Graduate
If your qualifications are a match for this position please apply online for immediate consideration. Thank you for your application.
Position Applying For:
*If you experience trouble submitting your resume' here, please email the recruiter directly, you can find the recruiter's email address next to photo of the recruiter above, or contact your our local office.