Supply Chain Manager
Our global consumer goods clients is looking to bring on board a new Supply Chain Manager.
What you should expect:
- Managing the corporate inventory and procurement for assigned product categories to meet or exceed customer service levels, fill rate targets, market demand, and profit targets
- Formulate logistic and sourcing strategies, minimize inventory working capital and maximize customer service through KPI target setting and tracking.
- Analyzing the corporate inventory and supply chain data to forecast demand for company’s products, both regular and promotional requirements
- Identifying and solving inventory integrity issues; involvement in physical counts.
- Work closely with Sales Managers and Product Managers to plan and execute on stock orders, special buys, returns, and new product launches
- Lead and/or participate in Sales & Operations planning meetings
- Lead and/or participate in SCM improvement projects as directed by Management
- Previous experience in implementing a Warehouse Management System would be an asset
- Meeting with major customers as required
- Produce analysis and recommendations for improvement of retail consignment inventories
- Work closely with suppliers to ensure on time delivery
- Coordinate incoming merchandise shipments with the Import Administrator
What you should bring:
- Completion of post-secondary degree, preferably in Business
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in SCM
- Experience in consumer goods distribution is preferable
- High attention to detail and strong analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Power Point
- Strong understanding of ERP systems (AS400)
- A team player, capable of receiving instruction and working independently
- Highly motivated and hardworking
- Excellent problem solving and analytical ability; able to anticipate
- Naturally curious and willing to learn
- Goal-oriented with a strong sense of responsibility
- Pro-active and works with urgency
To apply, please send a resume to Shannon Terpstra at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Summit Search Group is a fair and equitable search firm. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.
If your qualifications are a match for this position please apply online for immediate consideration. Thank you for your application.
Position Applying For:
Supply Chain Manager
*If you experience trouble submitting your resume' here, please email the recruiter directly, you can find the recruiter's email address next to photo of the recruiter above, or contact your our local office.