- Relationship-selling, partnering, and managing of accounts (in addition to basic dealer coverage).
- Call on and establish relationships with a referral sources (outpatient services, facilities, home care coordinators, therapists, etc.).
- Promote/sell/secure orders from existing and potential customers.
- Demonstrate products and services and assist prospective dealers in the selection of those best suited to their needs while maintaining an accurate demo account of inventory.
- Help ensure the success of the consumer sales/marketing plan through sales efforts directed toward dealers, facilities, organizations, professional clientele, and end users
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 2-5 years related sales experience in a health care manufacturing environment preferred.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Demonstrated initiative to work independently.
If your qualifications are a match for this position please apply online for immediate consideration. Thank you for your application.
Position Applying For:
*If you experience trouble submitting your resume' here, please email the recruiter directly, you can find the recruiter's email address next to photo of the recruiter above, or contact your our local office.