Our client, a globally recognized brand in health care (medical lasers) that has consistently been recognized as a leader in their industry, is looking for a highly motivated self-starting Territory Manager to help drive business growth in the GTA and Ontario. This is a rare opportunity in the health care industry for a young, eager, money driven salesperson to work for a global leader who has many opportunities for career advancement.
The focus of this role will be to uncover new business opportunities in the territory and to work with the Senior Territory Reps on closing this business. We are looking for an individual who has high level of intensity, focus and determination. They must be results driven and have a desire to improve the financial wellbeing of themselves and the company.
- Identify and capitalize on new business opportunities within the assigned territory.
- Develop and maintain relationships with current customer base.
- Responsible for growing current accounts by upselling, cross selling and presenting value add solutions.
- Generate and follow-up on leads.
- Comprehend client’s full requirements to ensure full encompassing solution is presented.
- Work closely with internal team to ensure the best results for the client.
- Responsible for representing the company at events and workshops.
- Establish and maintain weekly call schedule.
- Responsible for achieving and surpassing sales targets.
Education and Requirements:
- Post-secondary education required.
- Sales experience, preferably Business to Business, with a track record of success.
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong sales background with a hunter mentality and desire to make money.
- Strong communicator, presenter and negotiator.
- Ability for overnight travel (10-15%).
While we appreciate all inquiries, only qualified candidates will be contacted. Please forward resumes to Megan Newell at Summit Search Group firstname.lastname@example.org.
Summit Search Group is a fair and equitable search firm. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.
If your qualifications are a match for this position please apply online for immediate consideration. Thank you for your application.
Position Applying For:
*If you experience trouble submitting your resume' here, please email the recruiter directly, you can find the recruiter's email address next to photo of the recruiter above, or contact your our local office.