Territory Manager-Laboratory Equipment
Our client is a global healthcare leader and they are looking for a Territory Manager to support part of the GTA and Eastern Ontario.
As an Ambassador, you will be the representative of our client’s brand to the customer. The Ambassador operates as primary account management contact with customer account; with a focus to improve economic profitability; increase customer loyalty; secure retention; and drive value expansion.
• Act as trusted partner to existing customers.
• Build promoters and achieve targeted retention rate.
• Coordinate order; delivery; and billing.
• Be an active part of Continuous Improvement Process with our current and future customers by utilizing Business Analytics platform for identifying insights from BI tool and data from Laboratory Information System, helping customer identify Operational optimization initiatives in their Lab and actively participate in implementing and measuring outcomes.
• Manage and drive development of accounts according to strategic account plan (value expansion; economic profitability).
• Responsible for implementing and maintaining the effectiveness of the quality system.
• Other duties as required.
Education, Experience and Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant experience required. Bachelor’s degree in Bio Medical / Engineering / Electrical / Mechanical / Medical Technology or Commercial is preferred.
• 5+ years of relevant experience with instrumentation utilized in a laboratory environment, or directly in laboratory environment.
• Experience interfacing with customers.
• Commitment to customers.
• Strong people management and communication skills.
• Trouble shooting/problem solving skills.
• Demonstrate sales skills.
• Computer skills (word, excel, power point, internet savvy).
• Shows ability to prioritize independently.
• Anticipates, identifies and meets internal and external customer needs and requests; negates and Resolves Conflicts; maintains a professional demeanor, even under stressful conditions.
• Strong negotiation skills.
• Basic application know-how.
• Demonstrates innovation, adaptability, and schedule flexibility; Considers a dynamic environment as an opportunity to learn and grow.
• Analyzes discrete issues and provide solutions; Identifies missing information or recognizes underlying issues; Organizes thoughts and information into clear explanations or presentations.
• Makes logical timely decisions based on analysis and experience.
• Demonstrates proficiency and works efficiently with computer, personal digital assistant (PDA), and printers.
• Develops self by acquiring the skills, knowledge and experience to support the business direction of the organization and grow professionally.
• Adheres to proper call documentation.
• Displays effective oral and written communication to accomplish business goals and foster building customer rapport and relationships.
• Effectively Manages Time; Prioritizes tasks and defines tasks necessary to meet goals; Organizes own activities and time to complete multi-faceted tasks and assignments; Manages daily workload related to call documentation; parts inventory and cycle count accuracy.
• Persuades others to support a course of action; acts proactively to originate actions to improve existing conditions and process.
• Travel: On the road travel is approximately 4 to 5 days a week, overnight travel is about one to two night per month. There may be more away travel required at the start due to training.
While we appreciate all inquiries, only qualified candidates will be contacted. Please forward resumes to Bruce MacEachern at Summit Search Group [email protected]
Summit Search Group is a fair and equitable search firm. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.
If your qualifications are a match for this position please apply online for immediate consideration. Thank you for your application.
Position Applying For:
Territory Manager-Laboratory Equipment