Summit Search Group has partnered with a leading food and beverage company with offices across the globe. On their behalf we seek to recruit a skilled and dynamic operational leader in the role of Warehouse Supervisor. With a focus on meeting customer needs, this individual will manage a team of 20+ unionized staff in a 40,000 square foot facility in Winnipeg.
- Maintain warehouse and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures;
- Understand performance standards including Safety and Regulatory management and GMP – Good Manufacturing Practices
- Provide a superior customer service experience to all internal and external partners and customers;
- Provide leadership to unionized warehouse staff including coaching, training and performance management;
- Complete warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees;
- Motivate, organize and encourage teamwork to ensure targets are met or exceeded;
- Work with management team on the preparation of operating budgets;
- Post secondary education- university/college or trade
- Experience in consumer packaged goods or a related industry preferred
- 3+ years of work experience in warehousing require including 2+ years supervisory experience
- Demonstrated computer proficiency
- Strong people management skills, including the ability to lead and motivate others, delegate work and explain ideas;
- Proficient in multitasking and effectively setting priorities;
If your qualifications are a match for this position please apply online for immediate consideration. Thank you for your application.