Are you a driven, outgoing, and resilient individual that is motivated by sales incentives?
Our client is one of Canada’s largest electrical distribution companies supplying to a multitude of industries. They are recognized for their strong customer service, quality products and ability to deliver.
As a result of growth, we are currently in an active search for a Sales Representative for the British Columbia territory.
The ideal candidate brings more than just a few years of phone-based sales experience, our client is looking for someone with the right attitude and aptitude!
Remuneration for this position will consist of a competitive base salary, a strong bonus/commission program, with an excellent opportunity for financial and career growth, and full benefit program including RRSP matching.
- Contacting current customers and identifying new products and potential up selling
- Responding to and processing incoming calls and orders
- Opening new accounts
- Developing customer base and sales leads by making cold and warm calls
- Entering orders into system
- Maintaining knowledge base on current products and learning about new products
- Providing pricing quotations and follow-up on quotes
- Returns as required
- Providing technical support on products
- Providing quotations and product information
- Troubleshooting (freight problems, expediting etc.)
- Responding to inquiries
- Identify, develop and close business opportunities
Desired Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of 2+ years of business development experience
- Go-getter mentality, resilient attitude, highly motivated
- Post-Secondary courses in sales and/or marketing preferred High School Diploma required
- A background in selling industrial and commercial products is an asset. Product knowledge or industrial experience preferred
- Experience selling to contractors is an asset
- Strong understanding of solution sales versus price
- The role includes a strong understanding of sales margins, product sourcing, pricing and negotiations.
- Candidate must show progressive sales accomplishments.
- Strong business acumen and professional approach to offering effective services and solutions.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office required
To apply, please email your resume to Wynne To at [email protected]
Please note that only those candidates who meet the criteria will be contacted.
RecruiterSales Other Inside/Applications Sales
If your qualifications are a match for this position please apply online for immediate consideration. Thank you for your application.
Position Applying For: