About the Company
An industry leader in the rental, lease and sale of uniforms and facility services products, this company has grown to become one of the largest companies in the garment services industry. With over 14,000 employee Team Partners and more than 250 facilities throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Europe.
About the Role
This is an exciting, challenging, and rewarding position, responsible for building and leading a team of at least 4 sales professionals to meet and exceed new business sales targets. You and your team will be supported with world class training, compensation, incentives and benefits.
Experience in developing new business from a prospecting stage is definitely an asset, however priority will be given to the candidate proficient in creating a fun, dynamic environment for teaching, coaching, mentoring and leading your sales team towards success.
- Increase revenue and profitability in your territory.
- Manage a team of 4+ Sales Representatives
- Maintain existing account relationships.
- Driving business results from new acquisitions through business development.
- Search for new opportunities in competitive accounts.
- Develop fast and strong relationships with potential clients.
- Comprehend client’s full requirements to ensure full encompassing solution is presented.
- Consistently produce above average performance to ensure targets are surpassed.
- University degree
- 3+ year experience in a sales management role
- Strong customer communications and relationships skills
- Ability to influence decision-making at all levels of an organization
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Strong leadership and achievement orientation to deliver business results
- Competent in team management, motivation, and coaching
- Good business acumen, financial and analytical skills (Strategic Business Sense)
- Computer skills and aptitude towards sales automation
- Superior organization and time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure and adapt to changing priorities
- Knowledge of the propane industry and sales and marketing
- Valid Driver’s License
This a great role with a very well known company. The role comes with a very competitive base salary, car allowance, full benefits and lucrative commissions. Please forward resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Summit Search Group is a fair and equitable search firm. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.