Technical Sales Representative – Engineer (Recent Graduate)
About the Company
This is a recognized international organization with over 5,000 employees in 60 countries around the world. They are a market leader in the industrial automation industry with a proven success record of continued growth.
About the Role
As the Technical Sales Representative, you will be responsible for driving profit increases for new business opportunities in a given area, while using existing accounts to leverage the possibility of cross functional solutions.
• Increase revenue and profitability in your territory.
• Maintain existing account relationships.
• Driving business results from new acquisitions through business development.
• Search for new opportunities in competitive accounts.
• Develop fast and strong relationships with potential clients.
• Comprehend client’s full requirements to ensure full encompassing solution is presented.
• Consistently produce above average performance to ensure targets are surpassed.
• We are looking for a recent graduate who is determined, enthusiastic and results oriented.
• Must have at least 1 year sales experience, preferably Business to Business, with history of success.
• University Degree (Engineering or Business)
• Willing to engage new clients on a daily basis which directly brings in new business revenues.
• Multi-task new business development while increasing existing business revenue.
• Strong sales background with a hunter mentality and desire to make money.
• Able to effectively communicate and negotiate, as well as strong presentation skills.
This a great role with a recognized company in the industrial automation industry at a competitive salary with car allowance, benefits and lucrative commissions. Please forward resumes to email@example.com
Summit Search Group is a fair and equitable search firm. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.